Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields.
- More than 15,000 solar energy industry professionals from 75+ countries attend
- More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the Expo floor
- Four full days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete
SPI brings the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market
It is a global event that drives buying decisions and business solutions for the entire solar energy industry.
- In 2012, PV installations grew a head-turning 76 percent
- Experts predict continued solar PV growth of 29% over 2012
- The estimated market value for 2012 photovoltaic installations: $11.5 billion
- All market segments—residential, commercial, and utility—showed growth in 2012
Information: SPI 2014