PV Taiwan 2011 – International Photovoltaic Forum & Exhibition
Driven by the huge surge in activity, the scale of PV Taiwan 2010 has grown 25% over the previous year. The exposition hosted 251 companies who are using 626 booths to link every endeavor in solar. A total of 11,437 visitors from 57 countries around the world visited the exposition – a testament to Taiwan’s emerging leadership in PV cell production. This event of massive innovation and opportunity is proudly presented by TAITRA and SEMI to shed more light on Asia’s hottest industry.
- PV Taiwan is the largest PV exposition in Taiwan, joining the industry like no other. It provides the best platform for business matching and purchasing.
- PV Taiwan and its forum link leading companies from around the world to spotlight the latest trends & tech.
- PV Taiwan provides Theme Pavilions and diverse marketing channels to help every facet of industry better present the best products, services and brand image.
PV Taiwan 2011 provides the best platform to reach your business target to:
- Extend marketing programs and heighten brand profile
- Connect the CEOs and decision makers across the PV world
- Link up with the world’s best companies while scouting the latest trends
Presentation PV Taiwan 2011 (pdf)
- Ms. Sharon Su (TAITRA) – email@example.com – Tel: +886-2-2725-5200 ext. 2661 Fax: +886-2-2722-7324
- Ms. Ana Li (SEMI) – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: +886-3-573-3399 ext. 224 Fax:+886-3-573-3355
- Ms. Amy Chang (TAITRA) – email@example.com
- Ms. Karen Lo (SEMI) – firstname.lastname@example.org